Pixel Systems has an Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) Managed Systems Engineer, Senior (Systems Engineer, Senior) Implementation, Sustainment, and Configuration Management Managed you will provide engineering support to the NETCOM, Assistant Chief of Staff (ACofS), G-5. You will conduct installation, implementation, sustainment, and Tier III technical services needed to support the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) capability utilizing the Hewlett Packard (HP) Tenable Nessus tool. You will provide ACAS support for the Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) theaters.
You will provide engineering support for ACAS-related hardware and software for the enterprise Unclassified but Sensitive Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNET) and Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNET). You will also integrate HP Tenable Nessus products with other technologies present in the network infostructure in support of an integrated solution and support the coordination of the deployment of ACAS with the end of life cycle activities of the Secure Configuration Compliance Vulnerability Initiative (SCCVI) eEye REM/Retina.
Highlights of Responsibilities
- Design, implement, and maintain the secured ACAS capability baseline.
- Provide support to the development of the implementation guidance, best practice information, schedules, and detailed product feature specifications to support integration of ACAS.
- Identify security impacts to the capability.
- Provide direct support to define system support requirements in order to support the ACAS suite of software tools in support of configuration management and sustainment.
- Conduct testing of new ACAS technologies and develop documentation to meet suspense dates. Perform site-specific Tier III support such as risk mitigation activities as part of change/configuration management to ensure smooth implementation and transition to ACAS.
- Support the research and analysis of DoD and DA policies to mitigate implementation problems that may impact the ACAS implementation.
- Create, modify, maintain, or provide input for the following documentation and other technical documents as identified by the COR: System Design Plan (SDP), Engineering Installation Plan, Information System Support Plan (ISSP), Configuration Management Plan (CMP), User’s Guides, Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP), System Acceptance Test Documentation, White papers, diagrams, and executive summaries, DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) package, and Networthiness certification.
- Current Active Secret Security Clearance and or the ability to obtain one.
- Minimum of 4 - 6 years experience in IT.
- The positions are IT Level II in accordance with AR 25-2. IAT Level II certified as specified in DOD 8570.01-M and BBP 05-PR-M-0002 (Security+ CE, or GSEC, or SSCP IA Certifications).
- Possess/hold a current Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP) or Red Hat Certified System Administration (RHCSA) certification.
- Possess operational skills and expertise in the following technologies: Windows Server 2003/2008/Window Desktop Operating System/Linux Operating System Administrator (SA); Structured Query Language/Extended Structured Query Language SQL/XSQL Server Administrator (SA), SQL 2005/SQL 2008/XSQL Linux Database Administrator (DBA) and SQL/XSQL Reporting; Active Directory; Intermediate Network Management; Virtualization; Information Assurance (IA); and Internet Protocol (IP) Data Networking.
Preferred Education and Experience
- BS degree in an Information Technology (IT) related field.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft (MS) based security engineering: working knowledge of MS Windows, UNIX, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and MAC operating systems and security; working knowledge and understanding of Department of Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP), network security technologies, procedures and operational constructs; working knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)-based business processes; and expertise with Microsoft products and security.
- Possess working knowledge of NIPRNET and SIPRNET Engineering and Network management.
Pixel Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce regardless of age